Update

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello, I just wanted to keep you updated and tell you why I'm not posting lots of looks anymore.
I've finally got a new camera which is the NIKON D5100 and I have quite a lot of problems to take good pictures, none of them is focused alright or looks good, so I guess I have to spend some time in reading my lovely little book about the camera. But I promise that as soon as I've figured out how everything works I'll start to post more!:)

I'm back from Sardegna (Vallerdoria) now and I spent an amazing time there, even though it was incredibly hot. We had around 40 degree celsius every day. I'll tell and show you more in later posts.
I hope you all have a nice time.

x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg