Holidays

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hey everyone!
From now on we have one week of holidays here in Luxembourg and I still don't know what I'll do, except dance practice.
So today we had like 25 degree celsius and I really enjoyed wearing shorts and not wearing those thick coats anymore!
After school I checked out the new issue of the German Glamour magazine (Emma Stone on the cover *uuhh excited*) and I also tried out a new pink nail polish (actually feet nail polish) .
After that I went to my boyfriend's house where we just played cards and hung out near the pool,when he suddenly threw me into the pool with my clothes! hehe. I was a bit bitchy at first but in the end I thought it was quite funny. Oh and of course we had a barbecue!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg