my latest obsessions!

Friday, February 17, 2012

hey everyone,
sorry for not posting anything since a week or something,but lately I've been very busy, I had a lot of tests etc.
Well,finally we have a week of holidays now,and I'm leaving tomorrow to go skiing in Austria with my family,some friends,and my boyfriend. I'm really really excited:) 
So if I do not post anything next week,you'll understand why. 
I'll come back on sunday 26th. So that's it I think:) 
I just did some photo collages of new items I like,lately I've been obsessed with mint colors and I just can't wait 'til summer... so sick of this rainy,snowy,cold weather in here. The items are actually my personal MUST-HAVES for this summer:) please give me some feedback,tell me what you think and yeaaahhhh.

GOODBYE GUYS, SEE YOU IN A WEEK! xoxo
Jo W.




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg