LETS ROCK 2012!

Monday, January 02, 2012

Hello everyone & a happy new year! I hope your NYE was great:) I had a wonderful eve with my boyfriend my sister and friends! And I just danced like I was a crazy fool hahal:)
We ate Fondue and Marshmellows,
mhhh soo yummy!

Here are my 2012 resolutions:
1.I will try to spend more time on posting stuff on LB and here on my blog:)
2.I will try to get more followers on both platforms
3.I will try to find my own personal unique and classy style
4.I will try to be happy no matter how hard the situation is
5.I will try to loose some weight and to be finally satisfied with myself
6.I will try the get better marks in papers
7.I will try to make people smile all the time
8.I will try to tell my family more often how much they mean to me

-2012 could be our last year,so let it become our best year!
xoxo LOVE

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg