Thursday, May 2, 2013

from head to toe

Hey sweeties,

First of all, excuse my absence for three weeks! I feel so bad about it sorry guys.

I actually wanted to make a proper outfit post today but apparently my camera doesn't want to make full body shots. So I thought I could simply make different 'close-up' pictures. I actually haven't worn these sandals yet except for this picture. I'm more of a person that likes to wear trainers or slippers for school etc. But I will probably wear them for some special occasions during the summer time.

I hope you like the outfit!:)
Happy May! let's make the best out of it xx


Please follow me via Bloglovin' since Google Friends Connect will be shut down! Thank you.





 (and a slightly more dramatic picture hehe) 

Blouse-Topshop
Patterned pants-Zara
Shoes-Zara
red nail polish-ESSIE Bordeaux

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my oh! I'm sooooo in love with ur patterned pants from Zara! Stunning!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Eliza!:) your comments always make me smile:) xx

      Delete
  2. GREAT photographs!! I love the shots - so professional, you're beaut! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog :) I'm your latest follower on GFC and bloglovin'! Yaay!

    Megan xxxx

    www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!:) you're welcome! thanks for this lovely comment, totally made my day:)

      Jo xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...